Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Summer Wishlist: Lyla Loves

Happy Wednesday!!

I don't know about you, but I am a fan of affordable, durable, and pretty-able. Lyla loves is a U.K. based online jewelry store. I don't know how good their jewelry and accessories are, (gotta wait till my next pay check to find out) but they are pretty and affordable. So I though I'd made another Wishlist. I will be making lots and lots of Wishlists.

Beige Crocodile Pattern Bag
Green Blossom and Bird Scarf




































Gold Star and Crystal Hair Band

























Mint Palm Tree Print Headband




















Gold Eagle Body Jewelery

























Silver Patterned Feather Necklace

























Silver Multi Layer Semi Precious Necklace

























Multicoloured Thread Necklace

























Multicoloured Layered Charms Necklace

























Gold and White Multi Layer Semi Precious Necklace




Multicoloured Statement Necklace

Multicoloured Flower Necklace


Multicoloured Statement Necklace

























Go check out their website, you will love everything.

What's on you Summer wishlist?

Follow me here and on twitterinstagram and like me on Facebook.

Thanks for stoping by, enjoy your afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment