Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Minions Outfit #6

Minions #6


Red skater dress
$17 - boohoo.com


Happy FRIDAY!

So today's outfit was inspired by Scarlet Overkill it's amazing all the things she can do with that dress. 

It's more simple than the other and I posted directly from Polyvove, because I'm sick and I feel horrible I barely could enjoy the movie but u had to see and if I waited any longer I wouldn't have gone. I had to see it. 

I hope you guys had a wonderful Friday I know I did in the end it got a little bad but still a pretty good one. Anyways, the last post of minion week it's tomorrow (sad face) and on Monday I'll post a tag I was tagged on.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog and I hope you leave a little happier than when you got here!!!

Lots of love Carmarie.

Ps. Sorry if there's any mistakes I didn't want just not post today and I did it on my phone really quick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment