Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Latest Obsession: Green

Happy Saturday

One more week 'till school over!

The other night I was watching Full House and Stefanie (the middle sister) and she was wearing a green cardigan (which I call it green/brown) and I fell in love with it. So I decided to make it my next post.






























This set is ideal for a shopping day or a day out. So I got the Cardigan from Full House and the rest of the outfit was inspired by my latest fashion icon: Little Mix's Perrie Edwards. I love her style. It's awesome and unique. I can totally see her wearing this outfit. 





































I would very much like to go shopping with her. If you can't tell I'm a mixer I LOVE their music and well they're awesome.
OK, so I hope you guys are having a good day, like I am. I just came back from my college registration and I am very excited to start college this Fall.

Follow me here and on twitterinstagram and like me on Facebook.

Thanks for stoping by, enjoy your afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment