Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

6 Ways to Minimize your Pores

Happy Monday Dolls!!

Today's post (as it says above) is how to minimize your pores. These are things I do and products I use.
My pores are not that visible, but I discovered that if I don't do at least once a week they get a mind of their own and it is not pretty. So here are the things I do to keep my pores at bay.


1. Steam Bath
The steam opens the pores which give you the perfect chance to clean them. I use 02 Sparkling Blackhead Soap by Caolion, as a well a soap. It has the black, which is for blackheads and to exfoliate. The pink is sebum control and the green hydrates and soothes. Love love this.

2. Astringent
I use Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent by Neutrogena. Like it's called it soaks up all the extra oil you may have and not need. Which for me it's a lot. I always use this right before my weekly routine which starts with the astringent, then the steam bath with the soap, and then I end it with a mask. I'll get into that late.

3.   Mask
This is one of my favorites things to do on my days off. When I put on a mask I feel like I'm in a spa so I sit back, put the timer on my phone and relax. Then I do a hydrating mask and relax again and then I'm done. The last couple of weeks I've been using Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask by Clarisea. I'm in love with this mask. It comes in a powder that you can make into a mask or a cleansing clay.

4. Primers
I think you know which primer I'm referring to Porefessional by Benefit Cosmetics. I have a few others that I have not tried so I'm not even going to mention them but if they work trust me you will hear me talking about them.  Back to the Porefessional, I only use this when I'm going out of my house. Usually, on my days off I don't go out but if I do and I don't want to wear make-up I use the porefessional.

5. Cleansers
Another one of my favorite cleansers for pores and blackheads is City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel by Clinique. I love gel based cleansers and moisturizers love them. I use this one for a week every month. It says it can be used daily, but when I did my face started peeling, so I started using it for a whole week every month and I love it. It's very refreshing.

6. Exfoliators
My favorite exfoliator, you will hear this a lot, is Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion. I use this twice a week unless my psoriasis is acting out if it does I use it daily until it goes away. It's kind of expensive but it's worth the investment trust me.

Well, there you have it. If you have a problem with your pores it's at least worth the try right?

Do you have a way to control your pores? I want to hear it. Leave a comment and let me know how you control your pores.

Now get out there and kick this weeks butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment