Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Skin Care Favorites Part 1

It’s Monday Again!!

And today I have a list of my favorite skin care products. I usually go back and forth between them, because there are more than one in each category. Let’s get started!


These are my top three favorite cleansers:

GlamGlow's Thirsty Cleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser. It’s a mud that turns into a foam. It’s awesome you can actually feel how clean you face is you don’t just feel it.

Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash or what I call it Frosty face wash 🙃.  I first started using this when I bought a holiday bundle and I fell in love with it. When I finished it I bought the regular size one. When I started using it I was trying to find something to control my psoriasis, especially around my cheeks area. After a week and a half I saw improvement and whenever the psoriasis is coming back I start to use it again and thanks to it my skin is psoriasis free. 

And last but not least Tarte Cosmetics’ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel. This is what I’m using right now. This is one of the most refreshing cleansers I have ever used. I love it, it doesn't over dry. It's just right.


















These are my favorite scrubs:

Deep Clean Long Las Shine Control Daily Scrub I use this a lot in the summer when my face produces more oil than I would like. After the first wash, you can see less oil and I love it.

Coconut Milk Daily Facial Scrub with Walnuts and Sugar I love this scrub, it's also a daily scrub. I love things that smell good (who doesn't) and like well, coconuts (duh). Sometimes it makes me want to eat it. I love how when you are massaging it into your face you can feel the beats resolving.

Dr. Brandt Microdermabraion one word psoriasis. When I started using this my psoriasis was at it's worst. After using it for a few months my psoriasis was gone. When I first got this it was a sample so sadly a ran out. I just recently bought the actual size one and started using it again.

I decided to make it a two part post because it was getting too long.

What are your favorite cleansers and scrubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment